petek, 9. februar 2018

Get well soon

Hello crafters,
 
today I'm back with a new card.
It's the time of cold and flu, also at our family and friends. Some days ago I needed a GET WELL SOON card and the new Magnolia collection is perfect for such greeting cards.
I choose Tilda with Bunny Slippers for this card. She is so cute. I coloured her with my Distress refills.
 
 
Here I put a swirl on the right side of my image and tie up a small Love Cup. I just love the tiny cups.  

 
The pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 
The pretty papers are from Majas Enjoying Outdoors collection. Such beautiful lilac and purple patterns.

 
I covered all layers with white gesso.

 
Can you see, how beautiful the cup is glittering? I added a lot of Stickles =)

 
Hope you like it.
 
Hugs
Susen
 
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar